A Grimy Look at Back 2 the Future.



Couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks Doc.

In my weird little corner of reality somehow all roads lead to Back to the Future.

Let me tell you a story.

I'm going to start in the middle because that as good a place as any to begin.

I found myself taking a different route home one day than my usual commute.

I was lost.

Lost in head space.

Deep in thought.

In thought about, of all things, Doc Brown!

Suddenly, I saw a stop sign quickly approaching. All attention was diverted to the task of self preservation.

 I reacted appropriately and stopped without incident.

However, it seemed the act of having to physically react to the well laid road ques broke me from my highway hypnosis. I looked up and realized I was lost.

Lost in meetspace.

Real world lost.

Instinctually my eyes darted and looked for a street sign so i could hopefully get my bearings. I discovered i was here.

So the obvious question is why was I elbow deep in thought about Doc Brown?

It started several years ago.

I had ENDLESS amounts of time and a good Internet connection. (It wasn't a great time in my life.)

I found this video one day. (Truthfully i kinda think it found me.)

VIEWER BEWARE. YOU ARE DIPPING YOUR TOE INTO THE DEEP END OF THE POOL. FALLING ALL THE WAY IN CAN BE... INTERESTING.




Watch it. Then decide if you want to read more.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cast a Wide Net When Fishing for Stars

The Tower (UPDATED)

9/11 Symbolism