Corona Weirdness and The Corona Con... (trail), The Corona Contrail


I have a friend that shared a few photos with me recently. My friend works for a large corporation here in the U.S. He recieved a couple of tubes of hand sanitizer from this corporation amid the Corona Crisis.

The sanitizer was made in China.

Distributed from Corona, California.



I live in one of the largest metropolitan areas in the United States. It's quite eerie to this massive machine of a city shut down to a grinding hault. I did however think it was odd to see airline traffic so heavy in the sky that i genuinely looked like a Forth of July Air Show. I have been told by people that work for airlines that the entire airport is at 30% staff. There is no need for more. NOBODY is flying. (I dont know if that number of 30% is at all accurate but i have no reason to doubt it and logically it seems to make sense.) So armed with that bit of information i was shocked to observe this...
















Lots of airplanes with lots of contrails thats looked to be almost intentionally laid in the path of the sun.

Hmmm.... the sun has a...






Comments

  1. The synchronicity "bug," once "caught" is a tough one to shake... well, this has been the case for me (at least). I strive not to speak for others, but... sometimes one can spot "another" that appears to have jumped on the synchronicity train. If your ride is (or becomes) anything like mine, the experience can grow and grow, grow in numbers, grow in profundity, grow in complexity and... at times, can consume one's attention so powerfully, its hard just to stay focused on one's responsibilities or... as happened with me last week, promises.

    I got Vid One and Two written up... and plan to "shoot" tomorrow. Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cast a Wide Net When Fishing for Stars

The Tower (UPDATED)